Skilled at Fighting Traffic Tickets for People Ticketed in Indiana
At the law office of Westland & Bennett P.C., we work hard to defend drivers against steep fines, skyrocketing insurance premiums and unnecessary loss of driver's privileges by taking an aggressive, legally knowledgeable and commonsense approach to traffic ticket defense.
Our clients are a diverse group, of every age, background and profession, including juveniles, Indiana residents, and out-of-state visitors. They benefit from our experience, reputation, and knowledge of the local courtroom rules and procedures throughout Northwest Indiana.
Our criminal defense and traffic violation attorneys have helped many clients successfully manage the consequences of serious traffic offenses, including drunk driving (OWI/DUI) and commercial driver's license violations. Sometimes, we are able to help clients avoid charges altogether. In other cases, we may be able to negotiate a plea agreement that will help you avoid many, if not all, of the negative sanctions on your license.
In some situations, you may not even have to appear in traffic court. To talk to one of our experienced traffic ticket defense lawyers, please call 219-440-7550 or contact us by secure email.
We represent clients accused of:
- Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) and Driving Under the Influence (DUI) - misdemeanor and felony
- Habitual Traffic Violator (HTV)
- Driving While Suspended (DWS)
- Driving without insurance or proof of insurance
- Reckless Driving or careless driving (RD)
- Driving Without a License (NOLP)
- Leaving the scene of an accident (Failure of Duty)
- Hit-and-run accident
- Equipment violations
- Commercial Driver's License violations (CDL)
Call Experienced Northwest Indiana and Lake County Traffic Ticket Attorneys
Call 219-440-7550, or contact us by secure email to arrange for your free initial consultation today.