Videos - Indiana Injury & Criminal Defense Cases
Welcome to the Westland & Bennett video page. Scroll down for a list of all our videos. If you have been injured, charged with a crime, or are just curious about how the legal system works, the videos below may help answers some of your questions. For questions about your specific matter, please use the Contact Us box to the right to reach out directly to one of our Northwest Indiana attorneys.
Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents - More Information
- How Seat Belt Use Impacts Your Injury Case?
- Neck & Back Injuries
- What If I Am Also At Fault For The Crash?
Insurance Issues - More Information
Medical Malpractice - More Information
- Failure to Properly Diagnose
- (Lack of) Informed Consent Claims
- What Is A Medical Malpractice Review Panel?
Criminal Defense & Expungement - VIDEOs
Information on Other Topic We Are Often Asked About
- Do I Have A Lawsuit?
- What Does "Burden of Proof" Mean?
- What Is Circumstantial Evidence & How Is It Used?
- What is Mediation?
- What is Arbitration?
- What Can I Recover In A Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- How Are My Medical Records Used In Injury Lawsuits?
- Why Are Expert Witnesses Used In Lawsuits?