Photo of Lake County office location

Pursuing Justice And Compensation After Serious/Catastrophic Injuries

Severe, permanent injuries are often called catastrophic injuries. These are life-changing situations that require the help of a knowledgeable attorney, so the injured person and their family can recover compensation for their losses.

At Westland & Bennett P.C., our lawyers recognize that injury victims and their families need experienced, compassionate representation and assistance in these circumstances. We take the time to thoroughly prepare each case, so we are ready whether in negotiations or at trial. Our attorneys will also treat you with care and empathy throughout the process and keep you updated on the status of your case. To learn more, please call us for a free consultation.

What Is Needed To Compensate You For Your Losses?

Whether you or your loved one suffered an injury in a vehicle accident or on another party’s property, our experienced injury lawyers can help. We understand your lives have changed and that you need intelligent, caring legal counsel to recover compensation for:

  • Medical expenses, including surgeries, doctor visits, rehabilitation, therapy, medication and medical equipment
  • Daily care and long-term care
  • Lost income and benefits
  • Modifications to your home and vehicles
  • Pain and suffering

There may be additional compensation available to you depending on the details of your unique case.

Our attorneys’ meticulous preparation allows us to pursue the full and fair amount of compensation you will need for past, current and future losses from your injury. We fight hard because we understand you may not be able to move forward without it.

The Experience To Handle Any Catastrophic Injury Claim

Some of the most common catastrophic injuries include:

These types of injuries may result in scarring and disfigurement, loss of use of a body part or bodily function, chronic pain, personality and mood disorders, impaired cognitive function and emotional trauma.

Learn How You Can Get Started In A Free Consultation

Please call us at 219-809-6670 or complete a short online form to schedule your consultation. From our Lake County office, we represent people in Indiana and Illinois.