Photo of Lake County office location

Holding Negligent Property Owners Accountable

Business owners and homeowners have a responsibility to ensure their property is safe for their guests. Failing to meet this obligation can result in guests suffering serious and lifelong injuries. When these injuries happen, it can take a skilled attorney to secure the fair and full compensation the victim needs to cover the costs of their injuries.

At Westland & Bennett P.C., we offer our clients compassionate and driven representation they can count on during their personal injury claims. Our Indiana and Illinois attorneys help clients throughout the area surrounding our Lake County office with their legal needs. Our experience can be your winning advantage in your personal injury claim, no matter the cause.

Combatting Premises Liability Injuries From Any Cause

There are many different ways that a person can suffer an injury on someone else’s property, and your injury attorney should be experienced enough to help you address the unique needs in your claim. Our history of success in personal injury representation has come from representing clients in personal injury claims related to:

  • Slip-and-falls
  • Defective premises conditions
  • Poor property maintenance
  • Elevator and escalator injuries

One of the key factors in our winning strategies is our case preparation and organization. We take the time to gather the necessary documents that can bolster your claim and secure the settlement you need to help you through your recovery.

An Attorney You Can Trust To Stand For You

When someone else’s negligent actions cause you to suffer the costs of major medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering, you deserve someone you can trust to help you maximize the compensation you receive for your injuries.

If you are ready to meet with us to discuss how we can help you recover after a premises liability injury, contact us today by calling 219-809-6670 or emailing us here. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner you can get the compensation you need.